Billing & Insurance
Fairview Hospital Patient Financial Services Department promises to make the billing process as easy as possible. We want to make sure you receive the full benefits of your insurance coverage as well as consideration under our financial assistance programs, if applicable.
Here are some other things you can expect from us:
- Billing directly to insurance providers
- Before we bill you, we bill your insurance provider, including Medicare and Medicaid, and any secondary insurance providers.
- Billing statements in plain language
- You will receive easy-to-understand billing statements showing the most current balance owed by your insurance provider as well as any balance due from you.
- World-class customer service and financial counseling
- Our billing representatives are happy to answer your billing questions and help with payment issues. Our billing representatives also can help you apply for financial assistance programs, including the Fairview Hospital financial assistance program.
Remember, if you have questions, please call us. We're here to help.
How You Can Help
At Fairview Hospital, we are committed to making the billing process as patient-friendly as possible.
Billing representatives are available by calling 216.636.8010 or toll-free 800.308.0871 weekdays between 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The State of Ohio requires that the hospitals provide a list of charges on their website. These charges are the same for all patients who receive the listed services; what you actually will pay will depend on your insurance coverage.