Criteria for Admission into Residency
- Applications are accepted through ERAS only. Deadline for ERAS applications is November 1, 2014.
- A score of 225 and above, on first attempt, on USMLE Step 1 and Step 2CK and first attempt passing on Step 2CS; then the entire application is reviewed.
- Graduation year from medical school of 2006 and after.
- ECFMG certification by Rank Day.
- J1 Visas will be sponsored.
- H-1B visas will be sponsored but are subject to USCIS regulations, laws and approvals. Only premium processing is accepted.
- Our program must receive a candidate’s USMLE Step 3 pass result by the end of April, otherwise, that candidate must come on a J1 Visa.
Candidates that sign a contract with our program must start their residency training on July 1, 2015. If a candidate does not arrive to the program on or before July 1, 2015, his/her contract will be terminated on that day, and the NRMP will be notified of our action.
Meeting this criteria does not ensure an invitation to interview, due to the volume of extremely well qualified applicants and the limited number of interview slots.