- Must be ECFMG certified by February 7th or date by which we submit our final rank list in order to be considered in the final rank list.
- Should have cleared all qualifying exams by December 1st if requesting an H1b visa. This includes USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.
- Full-time clinical activity within 24 months of application in medical school, residency, and/or medical practice. Clinical experience in the United States preferred. (Research and observers do not qualify).
- Be prepared to do 3 years of residency training in Internal Medicine (No short-tracking or credit for previous training).
- Currently, the Cleveland Clinic is supporting both J1 and H1b visas.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every inquiry regarding acceptance for interview.