Questions and Answers about Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
video by Tomislav Mihaljevic, MD
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery, image-guided cardiac surgery, robotics in cardiac surgery, heart failure, mitral and aortic valve repair and replacement, coronary artery disease, beating heart revascularization, Maze procedure, heart and lung transplantation, ventricular assist devices, and adult congenital heart disease.
Dr. Mihaljevic discusses minimally invasive heart surgery. You will learn:
- about minimally invasive heart surgery
- advantages of minimally invasive heart surgery
- about minimally invasive heart valve surgery
- other uses for minimally invasive heart surgery, such as bypass surgery and placement of defibrillator or pacemaker leads
- new technology such as robot-assisted heart surgery
- who is a candidate for minimally invasive heart surgery
For more information:
If you do not find what you are looking for about minimally invasive heart surgery, contact us or call the Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Resource & Information Nurse at 216.445.9288 or toll-free at 866/.289.6911.
We would be happy to help you.
Requires Windows Media Player to view videos. Download Windows Media Player Free. (a new browser window will open with this link. The inclusion of links to other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the web sites or any association with their operators.)
Requires a High Speed 56k modem or T1/DSL/Cable modem connection to view