Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute at Cleveland Clinic has a rich history of providing instruction to health-care providers delivering cardiovascular patient care. We offer a variety of resources specific to health care providers.
Sign up now to receive
email updates from the Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute
DrConnect: Whether you are referring from near or far, DrConnect streamlines communication from Cleveland Clinic physicians to your office. This complimentary online tool offers secure access to your patient’s treatment progress at Cleveland Clinic. With one-click convenience, you can track your patient’s care using the secure DrConnect website. To establish a DrConnect account, visit clevelandclinic.org/drconnect or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Secure Online Services include:
- MyChart - a secure online tool connecting patients to their own health information from the privacy of their home - clevelandclinic.org/mychart
- MyConsult Online Medical Second Opinion - a secure online service providing remote medical second opinions. Learn more at clevelandclinic.org/myconsult
Cleveland Clinic offers a variety of learning opportunities for health care professionals.
Live and Online Presentations
- Grand Rounds and Conferences - Plan to attend a lively CME-approved presentation related to advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. (Access our calendar).
- OnLine CME - FREE CME credit. Heart and vascular topics, and more.
- Physicians can manage their CME credits by using the myCME Web Portal. Available 24/7, the site offers CME opportunities to medical professionals across the globe.
- Presentations - Non-CME presentations from our Heart and Vascular Institute physicians on our website
Journals, Books and Resources
Critical Care Transport Worldwide
Cleveland Clinic’s critical care transport team serves critically ill and highly complex patients across the globe. The transport fleet comprises mobile ICU vehicles, helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft. The transport teams are staffed by physicians, critical care nurse practitioners, critical care nurses, paramedics and ancillary staff, and are customized to meet the needs of the patient. Critical care transport is available for children and adults.
To arrange a transfer for STEMI (ST elevated myocardial infarction), acute stroke, ICH (intracerebral hemorrhage), SAH (subarachnoid hemorrhage) or aortic syndromes, call 877.379.CODE (2633). For all other transfers, call 216.444.8302 or 800.553.5056.