The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute is located at the following address:
9500 Euclid Ave.
Greater Cleveland is serviced by two airports: Hopkins International Airport and Akron-Canton Regional Airport. Hopkins International Airport is approximately 30 minutes from Cleveland Clinic. Akron-Canton is approximately 1 hour.
Call airlines for airplane flights. Here are some suggestions for you:
- Make sure ticket is refundable should discharge date change. You may want to stay one night in our hotels after discharge, so plan your flight home accordingly
- Let airline know that you may need assistance to and from the gate
- Arrangements can be made by your personal travel agent, direct to the airline, or any online service. American Express Travel is also available to provide you with full-service travel arrangements: Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST) weekdays. Phone: 216.444.2564. Toll Free: 800.955.6111 (a $30 processing fee is charged for each ticket).
By Taxi or Car Service
Taxis are available at either airport to transport you to Cleveland Clinic.
If you are traveling here for heart surgery, the Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute is pleased to offer free car service transportation to and from Cleveland Hopkins Airport for Cardiothoracic Surgery patients (and the family members who accompany them). The car service will pick up patients and their family members upon arrival at Hopkins Airport and will transport them to their local hotel. Upon discharge from the hospital, the car service will be available to return the patient from Cleveland Clinic back to Hopkins Airport.
Arrangements may be made in two ways:
Via Medical Concierge:
If you use the Medical Concierge, they can assist you with arranging this complementary car service. Call: 800.223.2273, ext. 5-5580.
On your own
The phone number will be provided to you by the surgical scheduler. Reference Cleveland Clinic Cardiothoracic Surgery when booking your pick-up. This complimentary service is offered for one round trip per patient/family. Tips are already included. If your travel arrangements change, please contact the care service directly to let them know.
Self-park in a garage:
1956 E. 93rd St.
9500 Euclid Avenue
Via Medical Concierge:
The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute offers special, free concierge services exclusively for our out-of-state patients and their families. The medical concierge can assist you with hotel and housing reservations and providing discounts when available. In addition, the concierge can provide a resource for you to assist with your stay. Your Medical Concierge is on hand for your convenience every weekday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST). Contact Medical Concierge at: 800.223.2273 ext. 5-5580 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
On your own
When making reservations, ask if discounted Cleveland Clinic rates or weekly rates are available. In addition, you may want to inquire about free shuttle service to and from Cleveland Clinic.
There are a number of options for places to stay on and around Cleveland Clinic’s Main Campus.
- Enter the Miller Family Pavillion from Euclid Avenue
- Report to Desk J1-3, the Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute Registration Desk, to start your appointment.
- Show the receptionist your appointment schedule and insurance information. If this is your first visit, please plan on being at Cleveland Clinic for four hours.
If you need assistance, look for our ambassadors dressed in bright red jackets. They are here to help you find your way.