The first step is to call Global Patient Services. You will speak with a Patient Services Coordinator who will guide you through the process.
Please note: For all phone numbers listed below, consult the international operator to determine the dialing prefixes for calling the United States from your country.
Here is what to expect when you call:
- We need to know your medical history. Having copies of your medical records in front of you for the call will help us better understand your previous care and needs. Please send a copy of your medical records via Fax to 954.659.5649. The more we know, the more efficiently we can make recommendations.
- If you have health insurance, we will need to know your information. You will want to confirm coverage details with your insurance company prior to travel. If you do not have insurance, we can discuss your preferred method of payment.
- We will ask for your travel availability. It is best to review your travel schedule before calling. We suggest you wait to purchase tickets, however, until your appointments are made. Most stays will be a minimum of 3-5 days, although some medical itineraries will require a longer stay. Please give ample time to obtain necessary documentation.
- If other members of your family would like to schedule medical appointments, we prefer to schedule everyone at once.
- We need to know your contact information, including an email address. For correspondence, we prefer email because it is faster than traditional mail.
- Let us know if you have any special needs. The sooner we know, the better we can accommodate them.
Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston, Florida
To schedule an appointment, call the Global Patient Services office. An appointment specialist will facilitate appointments, laboratory tests, diagnostic tests, surgical procedures and hospital admissions.
Cleveland Clinic Florida
ATTN: Global Patient Services
2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Weston, Florida 33331
- A Patient Services Coordinator can be reached at 954.659.5080
- From the Bahamas, Canada, Cayman Islands, Continental U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands: 1.866.898.8210
- Make an online appointment request by completing the Online Appointment form
After you are scheduled, a Patient Services Coordinator will contact you to walk you through the rest of the process. Whether you are a new patient or a returning one, we make sure your trip and visit run as smoothly as possible. We work hard to make your experience with us first class, so you can focus on your health.
Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland, Ohio
To schedule an appointment at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, Ohio, USA) please do one of the following:
- Contact the Global Patient Services Office at 844.330.0842. (Contact your international operator to determine the dialing prefixes for calling the United States from your country.)
- Make an online appointment request by completing the Cleveland, Ohio Online Appointment form
- Visit Cleveland Clinic’s Global Patient Services Department