Cleveland Clinic Florida promises to make the billing process as easy as possible. We want to make sure you receive the full benefits of your insurance coverage and consideration under our financial assistance programs, if applicable. We accept most major insurance carriers.
Our online billing system will help you manage your account and our new single monthly statement combines physician and hospital charges, making the billing process easier. Patient Financial Services representatives are available to help you with any questions regarding insurance or billing.
Insurance Plans & Contracted Managed Care Plans
Cleveland Clinic in Florida offers world-class healthcare in Weston. We’ve contracted with many leading insurance providers to make it easy for you to access our physicians and services. Call today to make an appointment or learn about our other insurance partners.
If you have any questions
regarding your insurance,
please call toll-free 844.500.9451
or email InsuranceHelp@ccf.org
to speak with a Financial Counselor.
The list below is for reference purposes only and is subject to change.
Check with your health plan to confirm that Cleveland Clinic is included.
Cleveland Clinic may participate in some, but not all, products offered by a health plan. Coverage limitations are dependent on individual group contracts.
For questions about insurance coverage and specific plan products including Medicare and our Las Vegas location, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
- Aetna Health Inc.
- AvMed Health Plans
- Bank of the Bahamas Limited
- BCBS of FL, Inc.
- Beech Street Corporation (aka Capp Care)
- Care Management Network dba Canadian Medical Network (CMN)
- Cayman Islands National Insurance Company, Ltd. (CINICO)
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida
- Circana Health Passport
- Coventry Health & Life Insurance Company and Vista Healthplan
- Dimension Health PPO
- DirectCare America, Inc. (dba The Chandler Group)
- Florida Health Administrators (fka Beacon EPN) (fka Florida Health Choice EPN)
- Global Excel Management, Inc.
- Global Health Claim Services
- Global Medical Management, Inc.
- HAA Preferred Partners, LLC
- Holland American Cruise Lines
- Humana Medical Plan (Commercial and Medicare Products*)
- Memorial Healthcare System (South Broward Hospital District)
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- National Provider Network, Inc. (aka MedAvant)
- Olympus Managed Health Care, Inc.
- Quality Health Management, LLC
- Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses c/o Health Care Support (Formerly Watchtower Bible)
- South Broward Hospital District (dba Memorial Healthcare System)
- Southern Health Network, Inc.
- Sunshine State Health Plan
- U.S. Maritime Consultants
- United Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
- USA Medical Services, Inc.
The following are public exchange options in which Cleveland Clinic participates:
- Aetna QHP
- Florida Blue
- United Healthcare Compass
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO)
- Coventry Health America
- United Healthcare Compass