Understanding Your Bill
We know that hospital bills and health insurance claims can be confusing. Having and understanding this information, will allow you to focus on your healthcare needs.
To help you prepare for your visit and to understand your financial obligations, we have created a brochure, which includes the following information:
- Financial review services
- Pre-registration services
- Physician referrals as they relate to billing
- Patient out-of-pocket financial obligations
- Tips to assuring a smooth billing process
If you have questions, need to update your insurance information, or would like an itemized statement, please call PFS at 216.445.6249 or 1.866.621.6385.
Medicaid and Social Services Support
A financial counselor will ask you a few questions to see if you meet the initial requirements. If you do, you will be referred to one of our Medicaid vendors, Human Arc of Ohio or Firstsource Solutions. They will work with you and the state to secure Medicaid coverage.
Please comply with our vendor company and the process so you can remain eligible for Cleveland Clinic financial assistance. In Florida, we do not contract with a Medicaid vendor company, but we do have a representative on site to assist you.
Patients who do not qualify for HCAP or Medicaid will next be considered under the Cleveland Clinic financial assistance policy.
Want to pay your hospital bill online? MyAccount personal online billing manager offers you secure online access to your hospital bills.
With MyAccount, you can do the following:
- View your billing statements*
- Pay bills at your convenience
- Communicate securely about billing
- Include your entire household in a single, secure profile.
* Only includes statements issued after October 1, 2010. To request a copy of statements issued prior to October 1, 2010, please contact Customer Service at 1.866.862.2919 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to log into MyAccount?
Are you a MyAccount user who just wants to make a quick payment?
Make A Quick Payment
Interested in becoming a MyAccount user? Sign up.
Pay by Mail Option
Patient Financial Services sends monthly statements to patients for services rendered. If you prefer to mail a payment, send to:
P.O. BOX 89410
Cleveland, Ohio 44101-6410
Have questions about your bill? Contact us at 866.621.6385 during office hours Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Do not use MyAccount for urgent medical matters. If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, call 9-1-1 or your physician’s office immediately.