Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians practice at our state-of-the-art, academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. The campus is fully integrated and includes patient exam rooms, diagnostic centers, outpatient surgery and a 24-hour emergency department located in the 155 bed hospital. Cleveland Clinic Florida provides services to patients from all over South Florida and the United States, as well as Latin America and the Caribbean.
Whether you’re an existing patient or you wish to become a patient of Cleveland Clinic Florida for the first time, we make it easy to access our world-class care through our Central Appointments Department.
Making an Appointment
Our Central Appointments Department will facilitate your visit from start to finish allowing you to:
- Schedule or confirm appointments with Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians.
- Register prior to your actual visit. Provide your insurance information by phone, and a staff member will obtain the necessary verifications before your appointment.
- Expedite the authorization process by helping you identify what type of insurance authorization may be required, and work with your insurance carrier to obtain approvals prior to your visit, whenever possible.
- Obtain information on Cleveland Clinic Florida and provide answers to many of your most common questions, such as:
- How to reach the facility.
- Whether you should see a specialist, and what type of specialist you should see
- What types of insurance are accepted.
Designed to make your experience with Cleveland Clinic Florida as convenient and pleasant as possible, the central appointments center can help reduce time spent coordinating all your appointments allowing you to focus on your health.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early for appointments, 30 minutes early if you are a new patient.
Making Appointments Online
You may also initiate an appointment online. Simply enter the requested information and click the “Send Appointment Request” button. A Cleveland Clinic Florida representative will call you to schedule your appointment.
You will receive an automated reminder telephone call a few days prior to your appointment.
What to Bring
Please be sure to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Your insurance ID card and photo ID card
- Any co-payment due at the time of service
- Any outside test results you would like reviewed by your physician
- An updated medication list
- Any forms your physician may need to sign
- Referrals or authorizations from outside PCP (primary care physician) for any testing or specialist appointments
- EXPRESS REGISTRATION for hospital outpatient procedures or tests (i.e. Radiology, Endoscopy/Colonoscopy): please be sure to stop at the CLINIC check-out desk to pre-register
- Requests for medication refills, including mail order pharmacy needs
How do I get access to my medical records at Cleveland Clinic Florida?
After you are discharged or at the end of your care episode, you may request copies of the finalized patient record.
Contact Health Information Management 954.689.5000 for more information.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To request information from Cleveland Clinic Florida complete the form below:
- Complete all fields on the authorization form(s) when requesting the release of your records.
- Include a copy of your photo identification with signature.
- If you do not know your Cleveland Clinic medical record number, leave it blank.
- After the form(s) is signed and dated, fax the information to the number indicated at the bottom of the form or mail it to the address indicated.
Typical processing time to request medical records is seven to 10 business days, depending on the availability of the medical record.
Need quick medical attention? Why wait?
Convenient extended hours and express care clinic services are now available at Cleveland Clinic Florida for common acute health problems. No appointments are necessary. For ease and coordination of care, we offers patients complete access to your Cleveland Clinic electronic medical record. With this new service, we are making it easier than ever to get the care you need, when you need it.
Extended Hours & Express Care Clinic Medical Team
Our highly trained medical staff of board certificated physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses are available to diagnose and treat common medical conditions. They are backed by the resources of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic Florida, should you require additional care.
What We Offer
Adult patients can be seen for common acute conditions including:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Small cuts and sprains
- Infections of the ear and throat
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
(18 years and older)
Method of Payment
Most insurance plans are accepted. Payment, including co-pays, will be required at time of service.
Locations & Hours of Operation
2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Weston, FL 33331
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Closed on all holidays
West Palm Beach
525 Okeechobee Boulevard 14th floor.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
**Please go to the nearest emergency room if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems.
For more information, please call 954.659.OPEN (6736)
Ask your physician if your test results will be available through MyChart, Cleveland Clinic Florida’s electronic personal health care information system. MyChart is a secure, online tool, which allows you to access your personal health care information from the privacy of your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a MyChart user, you are able to:
- Review past appointments, schedule or cancel appointments
- View test results released by your physician
- Manage prescription renewals
- View your health summary and current list of medications
- Receive important health reminders
What We Offer
Online medical care is medicine built for the way you live today. It’s a simple, affordable service that lets you see a provider whenever, however, wherever you want to, online or by mobile app. Once you’re connected, your provider can review your history, answer your questions and at their discretion diagnose, treat and even prescribe medication. If you receive a prescription, we’ll send it straight to your pharmacy.
Anyone over the age of 18 years old and children between the ages of 2 and 18, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems, please go to the nearest emergency department or 911.
Express Care Online current services cover the following acute care conditions:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Sinusitis
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Acute Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Abdominal Pain
- Acute Conjunctivitis
- Painful Urination
- Respiratory Infection
- Strep Throat
- Minor Medical Concerns
How can Express Care Online benefit me?
- Mobile or web
- Less waiting
- No travel or parking
- Save 2-3 hours
- Convenient prescriptions
- Available 24/7
Cleveland Clinic and Online Care Group Providers
Online Care Group is a primary care practice with a national network of US-based clinicians that provides online clinical services 24/7. They are backed by the resources of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic, should you require additional care.
Method of Payment
Several health insurance companies currently cover the telehealth sessions like a regular office visit. Patients can also pay for their visit through cash, check, credit and debit cards.
Smartphone or Tablet Apps: