Whether you’re an existing patient or you wish to become a patient of Cleveland Clinic Florida for the first time, we make it easy to access our world-class care through our Central Appointments Department.
Making an Appointment
Our Central Appointments Department will facilitate your visit from start to finish allowing you to:
- Schedule or confirm appointments with Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians.
- Register prior to your actual visit. Provide your insurance information by phone, and a staff member will obtain the necessary verifications before your appointment.
- Expedite the authorization process by helping you identify what type of insurance authorization may be required, and work with your insurance carrier to obtain approvals prior to your visit, whenever possible.
- Obtain information on Cleveland Clinic Florida and provide answers to many of your most common questions, such as:
- How to reach the facility.
- Whether you should see a specialist, and what type of specialist you should see
- What types of insurance are accepted.
Designed to make your experience with Cleveland Clinic Florida as convenient and pleasant as possible, the central appointments center can help reduce time spent coordinating all your appointments allowing you to focus on your health.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early for appointments, 30 minutes early if you are a new patient.
Making Appointments Online
You may also initiate an appointment online. Simply enter the requested information and click the “Send Appointment Request” button. A Cleveland Clinic Florida representative will call you to schedule your appointment.
You will receive an automated reminder telephone call a few days prior to your appointment.
What to Bring
Please be sure to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Your insurance ID card and photo ID card
- Any co-payment due at the time of service
- Any outside test results you would like reviewed by your physician
- An updated medication list
- Any forms your physician may need to sign
- Referrals or authorizations from outside PCP (primary care physician) for any testing or specialist appointments
- EXPRESS REGISTRATION for hospital outpatient procedures or tests (i.e. Radiology, Endoscopy/Colonoscopy): please be sure to stop at the CLINIC check-out desk to pre-register
- Requests for medication refills, including mail order pharmacy needs
How do I get access to my medical records at Cleveland Clinic Florida?
After you are discharged or at the end of your care episode, you may request copies of the finalized patient record.
Contact Health Information Management 954.689.5000 for more information.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To request information from Cleveland Clinic Florida complete the form below:
- Complete all fields on the authorization form(s) when requesting the release of your records.
- Include a copy of your photo identification with signature.
- If you do not know your Cleveland Clinic medical record number, leave it blank.
- After the form(s) is signed and dated, fax the information to the number indicated at the bottom of the form or mail it to the address indicated.
Typical processing time to request medical records is seven to 10 business days, depending on the availability of the medical record.