Whether you’re an existing patient or you wish to become a patient of Cleveland Clinic Florida for the first time, we make it easy to access our world-class care through our Central Appointments Department.
Making an Appointment
Our Central Appointments Department will facilitate your visit from start to finish allowing you to:
- Schedule or confirm appointments with Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians.
- Register prior to your actual visit. Provide your insurance information by phone, and a staff member will obtain the necessary verifications before your appointment.
- Expedite the authorization process by helping you identify what type of insurance authorization may be required, and work with your insurance carrier to obtain approvals prior to your visit, whenever possible.
- Obtain information on Cleveland Clinic Florida and provide answers to many of your most common questions, such as:
- How to reach the facility.
- Whether you should see a specialist, and what type of specialist you should see
- What types of insurance are accepted.
Designed to make your experience with Cleveland Clinic Florida as convenient and pleasant as possible, the central appointments center can help reduce time spent coordinating all your appointments allowing you to focus on your health.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early for appointments, 30 minutes early if you are a new patient.
Making Appointments Online
You may also initiate an appointment online. Simply enter the requested information and click the “Send Appointment Request” button. A Cleveland Clinic Florida representative will call you to schedule your appointment.
You will receive an automated reminder telephone call a few days prior to your appointment.
What to Bring
Please be sure to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Your insurance ID card and photo ID card
- Any co-payment due at the time of service
- Any outside test results you would like reviewed by your physician
- An updated medication list
- Any forms your physician may need to sign
- Referrals or authorizations from outside PCP (primary care physician) for any testing or specialist appointments
- EXPRESS REGISTRATION for hospital outpatient procedures or tests (i.e. Radiology, Endoscopy/Colonoscopy): please be sure to stop at the CLINIC check-out desk to pre-register
- Requests for medication refills, including mail order pharmacy needs
How do I get access to my medical records at Cleveland Clinic Florida?
After you are discharged or at the end of your care episode, you may request copies of the finalized patient record.
Contact Health Information Management 954.689.5000 for more information.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To request information from Cleveland Clinic Florida complete the form below:
- Complete all fields on the authorization form(s) when requesting the release of your records.
- Include a copy of your photo identification with signature.
- If you do not know your Cleveland Clinic medical record number, leave it blank.
- After the form(s) is signed and dated, fax the information to the number indicated at the bottom of the form or mail it to the address indicated.
Typical processing time to request medical records is seven to 10 business days, depending on the availability of the medical record.
Need quick medical attention? Why wait?
Convenient extended hours and walk-in services are now available at Cleveland Clinic Florida for common acute health problems. No appointments are necessary. For ease and coordination of care, we offers patients complete access to your Cleveland Clinic electronic medical record. With this new service, we are making it easier than ever to get the care you need, when you need it.
What We Offer
Adult patients can be seen for common acute conditions including:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Small cuts and sprains
- Infections of the ear and throat
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
(14 years and older)
Extended Hours & Walk-in Medical Team
Our highly trained medical staff of board certificated physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses are available to diagnose and treat common medical conditions. They are backed by the resources of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic Florida, should you require additional care.
Method of Payment
Most insurance plans are accepted. Payment, including co-pays, will be required at time of service.
Cleveland Clinic Florida
2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Weston, FL 33336
**Please go to the nearest emergency room if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Closed on all holidays
For more information, please call 954.659.OPEN (6736)
Diagnostic tests may be ordered by your physician during your visit. If you have any questions regarding these tests, or want to know when you can learn the results, please ask your physician directly.
When your test results have been returned, your physician will review them and notify you if any follow-up is needed. If there is cause for concern, your physician will contact you immediately.
In some cases, your physician may wish to see you again to discuss the test results and treatment recommendations. If so, you will be contacted to arrange an appointment.
Ask your physician if your test results will be available through MyChart, Cleveland Clinic Florida’s electronic personal health care information system. MyChart is a secure, online tool, which allows you to access your personal health care information from the privacy of your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a MyChart user, you are able to:
- Review past appointments, schedule or cancel appointments
- View test results released by your physician
- Manage prescription renewals
- View your health summary and current list of medications
- Receive important health reminders