Cleveland Clinic Florida offers symposiums, lectures, screenings, health expos and webchats throughout the year for the community – featuring our physicians and clinical staff. All events are free and open to the public.
October 29th – A Girl’s Night Out: Just for the Health of It
Where: Jagelman Conference Center, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard, Weston, FL 33331
Time: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Join Cleveland Clinic Florida for an event dedicated to women’s health, offering vital information for women. Our expert physicians will be speaking on a variety of topics including; breast cancer, cervical cancer and cosmetic surgery. A Q&A session will follow the panel talk.
- Breast cancer risk assessments (space is limited and pre-registration is required.)
- Yoga demo & chair massages by aLaya Spa
- Chair massages by HealthSource® and Relax The Back®
- Cooking demo by Whole Foods®
- Bra fittings by Nordstrom
- Mini spa services by ME Spa®
- Collectibles by Brighton®
- Refreshments by Mallardi’s Tuscan Grill
- Jewelry by Lulu Avenue
The seminar is free, and refreshments will be served. Space is limited; to register call 800.691.6555.
Jagelman Conference Center
Cleveland Clinic Florida
2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd
Weston, FL 33331
West Palm Beach
Health and Wellness Center (lobby)
CityPlace Tower, 14th floor
525 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33401