Cleveland Clinic Florida offers symposiums, lectures, screenings, health expos and webchats throughout the year for the community – featuring our physicians and clinical staff. All events are free and open to the public.
New Building Open House
Sunday, February 22, 2015
1 pm to 4 pm
2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston
Egil and Pauline Braathen Center
Learn how technology is transforming neurology and cancer care and tour our beautiful new building.
Plus fun activities for the entire family:
- Meet 2014 Indy 500 Champion Ryan Hunter-Reay and see his Indy 500 Race Car.
- Meet Florida Panthers Alumni.
- The Panther Patrol Team will be on-site with a party mobile and mascot Stanley C. Panther.
- Enjoy a football “Dol-fan” experience.
- Former professional football player Twan Russell and OJ McDuffie will be on-site signing autographs.
- Health screenings and risk assessments.
- Self-guided tours of the new center.
Cleveland Clinic Florida Events
Cleveland Clinic Florida 5K
April 26, 2015
Cleveland Clinic Florida Ball
February 21, 2015