Our neurosurgical team is focused on treating the most complex medical and surgical conditions including malignant and benign brain tumors, skull based tumors, epilepsy, movement disorders and vascular malformations. Should surgery be deemed the most appropriate action, The Pauline Braathen Neurological Center's neurosurgeons are able to safely remove tumors that may have been considered inoperable or risky by other institutions.
For more information, call 1.866.293.7866. To schedule an appointment, call 1.877.463.2010.
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Primary Intradural Spinal Tumors
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Primary Brain Tumor (e.g., glioblastoma, astrocytoma)
- Metastatic Spinal Column Tumors
- Metastatic Brain Tumor
- Arnold Chiari malformations
- Subdural Hematomas
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders (e.g., Parkinson’s disease)
- Christina Becker, PA-C, Neurosurgery