Our neurosurgical team is focused on treating the most complex medical and surgical conditions including malignant and benign brain tumors, skull based tumors, epilepsy, movement disorders and vascular malformations. Should surgery be deemed the most appropriate action, Cleveland Clinic Florida’s neurosurgeons are able to safely remove tumors that may have been considered inoperable or risky by other institutions.
For more information about our success rates, services and programs, and research and education, please download the outcomes report.
For more information, call 1.866.293.7866. To schedule an appointment, call 1.877.463.2010.
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Primary Intradural Spinal Tumors
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Primary Brain Tumor (e.g., glioblastoma, astrocytoma)
- Metastatic Spinal Column Tumors
- Metastatic Brain Tumor
- Arnold Chiari malformations
- Subdural Hematomas
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders (e.g., Parkinson’s disease)
Department of Neurosurgery
Christina Becker, PA-C