About Gynecology & Women's Health
Cleveland Clinic Florida is at the forefront of technological advances in the field, enabling our gynecologists to provide minimally invasive, yet safe and effective treatments for common gynecologic problems that previously required more invasive procedures.
Physicians collaborate among different Cleveland Clinic Florida departments and specialists to give the patient the best care possible – including the Breast Center, endocrinology and other specialty centers. The Pelvic Floor Center at Cleveland Clinic Florida embodies this model of coordinated and specialized care by integrating the departments of Urology, Gynecology and Colorectal Surgery into the treatment of pelvic floor problems, including urinary and fecal incontinence, utero-vaginal prolapse and complex lower urinary tract problems.
To schedule an appointment, call 1.877.463.2010.
What We Treat
The Department effectively treats common gynecological conditions, including:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding and amenorrhea (missed periods)
- Contraceptive care
- Adhesions and abdominal pain
- Bladder and vaginal prolapse
- Abnormal pap smears and cervicitis
- Adult women’s health care
- Uterine fibroids
- Urogynecology and urinary incontinence
- Female inferility
- Vulvar and vaginal chronic infections and irritation