Cleveland Clinic Executive Health Physical Examinations are tailored to meet your needs. This comprehensive evaluation may include the following, but is customized for you.
- A detailed history and physical examination to assess your overall physical health.
- Comprehensive laboratory tests including a complete blood count, cholesterol and lipid profile, urinalysis and blood chemistries and a check of Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and iron levels.
- A complete cardiac health evaluation including resting electrocardiogram (EKG), a cardiac stress test and BpTru™ blood pressure readings.
- A visual health evaluation including a visual acuity test, tonometry, refractive services and Fundus photography, which reveals abnormalities that threaten vision.
- An auditory health evaluation that assesses your hearing along with recommendations for hearing preservation or hearing amplification.
- A pulmonary health evaluation that includes a chest x-ray and spirometry, a test of breathing function that helps detect emphysema, bronchitis, asthma and other airway problems.
- A complete series of adult vaccinations, reviewed and administered as needed.
- A bone densitometry test to determine your risk of bone fractures.
- A weight, fitness and stress evaluation including nutrition consult and body composition test, a fitness consultation and personal and executive coaching.
- Non-invasive vascular screening.
Our Executive Health Physical Examinations offer the following options in addition to our standard comprehensive examination, at additional cost. (Extra evaluations may require an extended stay.)
- CT angiography of coronary arteries
- Carotid artery ultrasound
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Total body scan including a calcium-score screening and lung, abdominal and pelvic CT scans
- International Travel Health Clinic
- Dermatology consultation
- Cosmetic surgery consultations
- Ophthalmology consultations
- Genetic counseling
- Low-dose radiation CT scan
Your spouse, colleagues and other companions are welcome to participate in the Executive Health experience too. They may partake in Executive Health services and discounts, and receive a customized consultation.
Women face many of the same health concerns as men, such as heart disease and cancer, but they have unique health considerations as well. To address these needs, our Women’s Executive Health Evaluation offers you a comprehensive array of leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and lifestyle management techniques. More than a simple physical, this head-to-toe evaluation will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to take charge of your health.
Our Women’s Executive Health Evaluation includes the standard comprehensive physical examination as well as:
- Cervical pap smear – a test for cervical cancer
- Mammogram – an x-ray examination to detect changes in the breast, including cancer
- Pelvic exam – an evaluation of the cervix, uterus, ovaries and vagina for any abnormalities
Your Premier Health examination will be customized to meet your needs based on your risk factors, family history, gender, age and personal goals. These will be determined through a personal call from your Premier Health physician in advance of your visit. Based on the information obtained from this conversation, your Premier Health physician will arrange for you to meet with specific medical specialists, nutritionists, personal life coaches, exercise physiologists and other experts.
Your Premier Health examination may include any or all of the following services:
- Heart and cardiovascular screening and risk assessments
- Scans and procedures to evaluate the heart’s electrical system, valve and muscle structure and function, and risk of coronary artery disease
- Assessment of your risk for a stroke or brain aneurysm
- Personal and executive coaching to help manage stress and facilitate work-life balance
- Cancer screening and risk assessment
- Cancer screening procedures and scans
- Screenings and consultations on general health and vitality
- Fitness and lifestyle consultations
Your Premier Health examinations may also include the following options in addition to the standard comprehensive examination.
- Immunization update and consultation for health risks related to international travel
- Cosmetic surgery
- Other subspecialty consultations (i.e., orthopaedics, neurology, cardiology) specific to your health and needs
- Genetic counseling to assess risks of developing specific illnesses, with disease prevention and healthcare recommendations
At the end of your visit, your Premier Health physician will explain your available test results, and discuss recommendations to optimize your health and wellness. Should any urgent issue be identified during your visit, you will have priority access to the appropriate specialist for further evaluation.
Convenience and Luxury
Premier Health patients enjoy the personal attention and luxurious suite accommodations found on the exclusive Club Floor of the InterContinental Hotel on Cleveland Clinic’s campus. You will be treated to many exclusive services, including transportation to and from the airport, and a pre-visit phone call from the hotel concierge to address any special requests you may have. The Club Floor has amenities of its own: keyed access; continental breakfast, high tea, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails in a private lounge; a library; head and neck massages; beds with luxurious linens; and free in-room movies. These amenities are designed to make your stay as relaxing and stress-free as possible.