The Department of Plastic Surgery provides state-of-the-art care for patients with all types of plastic surgery problems.
Surgeons are acutely aware of the importance of timely responses to referring physicians. Via e-mail, we communicate directly and effectively with our referring physicians. Please use our Contact Us form when referring a patient if you would like to receive information electronically.
Or, sign up for DrConnect , complimentary Internet-based service specially developed to provide physicians who refer patients to Cleveland Clinic secure, real-time information about their patient's treatment progress.
To reach the Department of Plastic Surgery directly by phone, please call us at 216.444.6900 or 800.553.5056 , ext. 46900.
Staff Specialty List
- Cosmetic surgery including facial cosmetic surgery (facelifts, brow lifts, blepharoplasty), body contouring, hair transplantation
- Non-invasive cosmetic procedures (laser skin resurfacing, Botox and collagen injections, and superficial, medium and deep chemical peels)
- Breast surgery (reconstructive and cosmetic)
- Pediatric plastic surgery (birth deformities including skull deformities, cleft lip and palate, and hemangiomas)
- Hand and upper extremity surgery, including replantation and revascularization
- Gynecomastia correction
- Reconstruction following skin cancer
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Head and neck cancer reconstruction
- Complex wound care