Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy
The Running Course
May 5-6, 2017
Topics to Include:
- The aging runner: changes in gait performance
- Clinical gait evaluation and the use of wearables in the clinic
- Rehab for patellofemoral pain: Number 1 running injury
- How to assess cadence and its importance with assessment of the runner
- How to return an injured runner back to sprinting and long distance running
- Gait analysis in the PT clinic
- How to assess your runner for orthotics and the correct show
- Can we return an athlete with a TKA back to running?
- Update on Running and OA
Cleveland Clinic Administrative Campus
3050 Science Park Dr. Bldg #3
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
Audience: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistant, Athletic Trainer
This course is being submitted to the Ohio Physical Therapy Board for CEU approval.
Cleveland Clinic Sports Health (BOC AP#P410) is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. ATs can claim only hours actually spent in the educational program. According to the education levels described by the PDC, this continuing education course is considered to be Advanced.
To learn more and register, visit www.clevelandclinic.org/TheRunningCourse
View Educational Opportunities