Established in 1921, over the years Cleveland Clinic has grown from 60 employees to more than 43,000. Guided by the vision of George Washington Crile, Frank Bunts, William Lower and John Phillips, we are dedicated to service to others and the principles of integration of care, research and education.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus occupies 180 acres and 50 buildings. Three thousand physicians and scientists and over a thousand residents and fellows contribute to patient care in 120 specialties throughout our healthcare system, including 16 family health centers throughout northeast Ohio (many of which contain imaging, pharmacy, and surgical centers), eight Joint Commission-accredited community hospitals, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Cleveland Clinic Canada, Abu Dhabi, and our Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas.
Learn more about Cleveland Clinic.
Download our fact sheet.