If you have any of these signs, see your doctor. These are potential cancer symptoms.
- Change in bowel or bladder habits
- A sore that does not heal
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
- Obvious change in a wart or mole
- Nagging cough or hoarseness
Again, if you are experiencing any of these cancer symptoms, please see a specialist to schedule an examination and screening.
We are here to help you get the cancer information you need. Please contact us at the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Answer Line (866.223.8100). Two oncology clinical nurse specialists and their staff can provide information and answer questions about cancer. If desired, appointments can be scheduled with one of the expert physicians at the Cleveland Clinic.