View Cancer Clinical Trials
A Phase 3, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Lenalidomide/dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab in Subjects with Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
- Primary Objective
- To compare the PFS of lenalidomide/dexamethasone + elotuzumab (LdE) versus lenalidomide/dexamethasone (Ld) in subjects with newly diagnosed, previously untreated multiple myeloma (MM).
- Secondary Objectives
- To compare objective response rate between treatment arms
- To compare overall survival between treatment arms
- Exploratory Objectives
- To assess safety in each arm;
- For those subjects who achieve an objective response, to assess the time to tumor response and duration of response;
- To assess the time to subsequent therapy in each arm;
- To assess the Health related Quality of Life (HRQOL) outcomes (EORTC QLQ-C30 and QLQ-MY20) and the Brief Pain Inventory- Short Form (BPI-SF);
- To measure the serum concentrations of elotuzumab in the presence of lenalidomide and dexamethasone;
- To evaluate the immunogenicity of elotuzumab.
- To explore the relationship between the effectiveness of elotuzumab and high risk cytogenetic factors and sMICA levels.
- Subjects who are newly diagnosed with symptomatic Multiple Myeloma AND
- who have not received any prior systemic anti-myeloma therapy AND
- have measurable disease AND
- are not candidates for high-dose therapy plus stem-cell transplantation because of age (≥ 65 years) or coexisting conditions
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2013 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.