View Cancer Clinical Trials
Cytokine Induced Gene Expression
- To obtain data for the genes induced by interferons (IFNs), chemotherapy drugs, and cytokines in tumor cells and immune cells in cancer patients and healthy volunteers.
- To ascertain differing patterns of gene and tumor response that occur with different interferons, cytokines and chemotherapy drugs.
- Patients must have a clinical and/or a histological diagnosis of malignancy.
- Age ≥ 18 years
- All patients must be informed of the investigational nature of this study and must provide written informed consent in accordance with institutional and federal guidelines.
- Patients who are known to be HIV, or HBsAg positive.
- No patient may have a second malignancy other than the following exceptions:
- Basal cell carcinoma ofthe skin.
- Carcinoma in-situ of the uterine cervix.
- Any malignancy treated with curative intent and in complete remission for ≥ 3 years.
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2013 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.