Become a mover and shaker. Cleveland Clinic Canada addresses the needs of Canadians with conditions affecting movement or mobility and understands the importance of restoring quality of life.
We offer an array of services designed to treat a multitude of simple and complex conditions resulting from:
- Foot disorders
- Joint injuries
- Muscular imbalances
- Neck and back pain
- Sports injuries
- Dance injuries
- Surgical rehabilitation
Canadians limited by movement or mobility impairments resulting from injury, trauma, athletics or age-related deconditioning.
- Helps to restore your day-to-day activities
- Individual treatment and therapy plans are based on your goals and resources
- We treat a broad range of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems.
- Program is in collaboration with a Sports Health physician
- Specialists in the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment
- Innovative treatment options promote soft-tissue healing and isolate muscular imbalances or atrophy
Physiotherapy services are not covered by provincial health plans, though may be partially covered by extended health insurance plans. The coverage for each carrier is different; please check your plan to see what coverage is available for this type of service.