Learn how to reduce your cardiac risk and eliminate the most common risk factors contributing to heart and vascular disease. Take part in this in-depth, affordable and unique heart and vascular wellness program from the world leaders in cardiac care.
We reach beyond just talking about your health; we’ll design a lifestyle program based on your history, lifestyle and goals. You will be an active contributor, journaling your progress and making decisions that will help you reach your optimal health.
Canadians with one or more cardiovascular risk factors, such as smoking, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, hyperlipidemia, a family history of heart disease or a sedentary lifestyle.
"I truly believe that I wouldn’t have been able to meet my goals without this team of specialists. They not only changed my lifestyle, they changed my life!"
- Reducing your risk of heart and vascular disease
- Enrolled in a program backed by Cleveland Clinic, the No.1 ranked heart and vascular centre in the United States for 18 consecutive years
- 99% success rate in reducing risk factors for heart disease
- Heart specialists and wellness professions teach patients the importance of weight, diet, exercise and stress management while helping to lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels and achieving weight loss
- Multidisciplinary specialists use state-of-the-art diagnostics to identify treatment strategies for successful outcomes
Cardiology testing and consults are covered by provincial health plans. The Cardiac Prevention Program is not covered by provincial health plans, though may be partially or fully covered by extended health insurance plans. Coverage for each carrier is different. Check with your plan to see what coverage is available.