Watching for the signs of breast cancer
Even with all the latest advances in the treatment of breast cancer, the best chance for survival is early detection by screening for the signs of breast cancer. We encourage all women to get a regular examination and to talk to their doctor about the signs of breast cancer. Cleveland Clinic Breast Center offers routine screening mammography and education to encourage women to stay on top of their health. We will help to educate patients about the detection steps they should take and signs of breast cancer they should be watching for. Services include:
- expert mammography readings by dedicated breast imaging physicians
- personalized education about breast health, the signs of breast cancer and instruction in self-examination
- state-of-the-art mammography facilities
- convenient screening at our suburban family health centers for breast cancer and the signs of breast cancer
Detecting the signs of breast cancer
Although several methods of detection are available, mammography remains the most effective. Other methods of detecting breast cancer and the signs of breast cancer include:
Trust Cleveland Clinic Breast Center for early detection for all signs of breast cancer. Our specialists and state-of-the-art mammography facilities help encourage patients to stay on top of their breast health.
- Contact us today for an appointment to have a Cleveland Clinic Physician screen for breast cancer, and the signs of breast cancer.