From Mammography to Treatment: Our Full Range of Services
From screening mammography to breast cancer surgery and reconstruction, Cleveland Clinic's Breast Center offers a comprehensive prevention, detection and treatment program, including:
- Leading screening techniques, including mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI and stereotactic breast biopsy, an outpatient procedure that requires no incision and only local anesthesia
- Comprehensive evaluation for patients at high risk due to family history or prior cancer
- Timely diagnosis and treatment, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy and bone marrow transplantation
- Second opinions for all cases
- Full range of medical and surgical treatment options for breast cancer provided by our team of experts
- Consultation for cosmetic surgery
- Access to the latest clinical research trials
- Access to post-treatment rehabilitation and support groups
Selecting a Breast Center for mammography and care is important, and we want you to feel comfortable with the staff and physicians who will be performing your mammography or treatment. If you have any questions about mammography or breast cancer, please contact the Cleveland Clinic Breast Center today at 216.444.3024. For your convenience, we have breast cancer experts available at a large number of our suburban family health centers located throughout the area.
If you’re confused about when to have a mammogram and what kind you should have, you’re not alone. Download this fact sheet for information on Mammography 101 and have your questions answered.
Cleveland Clinic's Breast Center works directly with the Department of Plastic Surgery for breast reconstructions, offering patients the latest in reconstructive options.
For women who must face a mastectomy or lumpectomy (also known as a partial mastectomy), breast reconstruction offers a renewed sense of completeness. Improvements in plastic surgery techniques offer better breast reconstruction results than ever before, making breast reconstruction a favorable option during or following breast cancer surgery.
Our reconstructive plastic surgeons offer breast cancer patients individualized support and attention to ensure patients understand their choices and recommend the best option for their situation, considering their personal preferences, expectations, cancer staging and body health.