The Software sub-group has a Lead Systems Analyst and seven Systems Analyst / Developers and provides for the programming development and expansion of custom Institute applications.
Their responsibilities include:
- Development and support of On-line (electronic) patient questionnaires. HealthQuest, PainQuest and ChildQuest
- Web Site Development
- Development of Residency Tracking and Evaluation System
- Development of a flexible Equipment Tracking System to manage specialized patient support equipment.
- Patient systems
- Development of Pain Management Services Software Including In-Patient, Acute Patient, Chronic, and Out-Patient support systems
- Support of OR Scheduling Software (ORIS/OPTime)
- Support of OR Surgery and Patient Tracking Software (Navicare)
- Support of Regional Software Applications
The software support team addresses all Institute custom software needs. This includes programming, reporting, database management, and troubleshooting of OR Scheduling, Navicare, Billing, In-Patient Pain Management, Out-Patient Pain Management, Residency and other custom Institute software.
This past year, the Software sub-group was responsible for upgrading, extending, and enhancing many of the above mentioned systems along with deploying major improvements to the Residency Application.
(Members of our hardware team provide all hardware support services outside the scope of the software group.)