The Hardware sub-group includes three System Administrators. It provides for the acquisition, deployment and maintenance of:
- Support of all Institute workstations
- Support of all Institute servers
- Support of all Institute printers
- Support of Institute scanners
- Support of Institute tablet PCs
- Support of Institute notebooks
- Support of Regional Billing PCs
- Support of "off-the-shelf" software packages
All institute hardware needs are addressed by the hardware support team. This includes PC servicing, PC purchase (setup and support), PC application support and the support of printers, scanners and specialty equipment.
This past year, the Hardware sub-group was responsible for deploying new hardware throughout the Main Campus in conjunction with our new Equipment Tracking App to track specialized patient support equipment. In addition, we implemented 12 new servers.
(Members of the software team provide all software support services outside the scope of the hardware group.)