Train Right, a program dedicated solely to helping athletes of all sports improve their performance.
Train Right helps athletes in running sports, volleyball, basketball, soccer, figure skating, baseball/softball, football/lacrosse and golf improve athleticism, enhance performance in competition and reduce their risk of injury. Our experts will work with you to design a customized, comprehensive program that meets your personal goals. We take all of your team training in to account, so that you don’t overtrain.
Our assessments are comprehensive and include the following components:
- Functional movement screen
- Baseline strength and functional testing
- Review of history
- Establish program goals
- Receive initial exercises
Our Train Right experts develop a comprehensive training plan based on your assessment and goals. Your Train Right specialist provides you with:
- Summary of assessment and goals
- Outline of training plan and recommendations
Follow-up Training Sessions
Follow up sessions are tailored to your needs, recommendations for frequency and focus of these sessions will be made, however these are customized to each individual and situation. These sessions often focus on:
Coaches can select from one of the following services based on the amount of guidance needed from our Train Right staff:
Level 1: Program Design and Testing
- Initial consultation/education with coaching staff
- Team assessment and testing
- Develop phased training plan, customized to meet team goals
- Follow-up consultation with coaching staff to review results, program and recommendation
All sessions of phased training plans executed solely by coaching staff.
Level 2: Program Design, Testing & Initial Implementation
- Level 1 support
- Introduction and guidance during the first session of each training phase
- All remaining sessions of phased training plans are executed solely by coaching staff
Increased training supervision available. We can guide you and your team every step of the way.
High-speed video to measure sports-related motion or technique assists in assessing performance of the athlete in their specific sport. Identifies the characteristics for peak performance and or cautionary flags that hinder performance and lead to injury. We break down the movement sequence and useful for pinpoint weakness and correcting problems with an athlete's technique.
Available for the following sports-related motion or techniques: a runners gait, a pitchers throwing motion, a golfers golf swing, or a volleyball/basketball players vertical or horizontal jump, squatting technique.
Train Right athletes can benefit from bio-mechanical video analysis by assessing performance of the athlete in their specific sport used to help detect flaws that hinder performance or could lead to injury.
Comprehensive video analysis of the running gait is used to assist in assessing performance of the runner. From this analysis, running techniques, strengthening and stretching exercises, and advice on proper shoe selection can be given to help improve a runner’s form, better his or her time, or prevent injuries.
Train Right specialist will:
- Break down the movement sequence to pinpoint weakness
- Review results with athlete
- Incorporate appropriate corrective exercises into existing training plans to correct problems with an athlete's technique to increase performance and reduce risk of injury