Tour Our Department
State-of-the-Art Blood & Marrow Transplant Floor
The Blood and Marrow Transplant and Leukemia floors have units that are designed for patients with lengthy stays and compromised immune systems.
The 44-bed, 25,000 sq. ft. floor features several elements specifically for an immune-compromised patient population, including a centralized air-handling system that filters all of the air on the floor every minute, removing 99.98 percent of potential pollutants. Dedicated restrooms, showers and kitchenettes for family members also help protect patients' health, while amenities like wireless Internet, flat screen TVs with built-in DVD players, and large picture windows in every room help ease the burden of enduring the 3 to 6 week average stay for patients and their families.
Other features of the floor include:
- All rooms are private.
- Small sofas or reclining chairs for family/visitors.
- Exercise room and nutrition room.
- Fully wired for telemetry to monitor patients.
- A washer and dryer for family use
View Our Department
Click on any of the images below to see a slide show of our department.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.