View Cancer Clinical Trials
Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria Registry
- The PNH registry will collect data to evaluate safety data specific to the use of Soliris
- The PNH registry will collect data to characterize the progression of PNH as well as clinical outcomes, mortality and morbidity in Soliris and non-Soliris treated patients
- Raising PNH awareness in the medical community and subject/potential subject population
- PNH patients of any age, including minors, that are receiving Soliris or
- PNH patients of any age, including minors, that are not on Soliris treatment
- NOTE: PNH patients include all patients with a diagnosis of PNH or a detected PNH clone as defined in section 7.1
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.