Treatment & Services
- Benign Prostate Surgery
- Bladder Tumor Biopsy And Resection
- Kidney And Ureteral Reconstruction
- Laparoscopic and Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopy
- Nerve-sparing Prostatectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate
- Radical Nephrectomy: Laparoscopic Or Open
- Radical Orchiectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of The Prostate)
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adrenal Tumors
- Benign Prostatic Enlargement (BPH)
- Bladder Cancer
- Elevated PSA
- Hydrocele | Spermatocele
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney donation
- Kidney Stones
- Penile Cancer
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Failure
- Renal Pelvis Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Testicular Cancer
- Ureteral Cancer
- Ureteropelvic Junction (UPJ) Obstruction
- Urethral Strictures & Urinary Fistulas
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urologic Oncology And Stone Disease
Is Cleveland Clinic Florida Part of Your Insurance?
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Medical School - National Taiwan University College of Medicine
Graduate - National Taiwan University
Fellowship - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Houston, TX USA
Residency - National Taiwan University Hospital
Medical School - Taipei Medical College
Undergraduate - Taipei Medical College
Internship - National Taiwan University Hospital
- 2013-present Staff, Center for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- 2009- present Clinical Professor of Surgery (Urology) at Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University.
- 2010~2012 Primary Surgeon, Cleveland Clinic-Charleston/ Charleston Area Medical Center, West Virginia Kidney Transplant Program, Charleston, West Virginia, USA
- 2009-2010 Medical Director & Primary Surgeon Cleveland Clinic-Charleston/ Charleston Area Medical Center, West Virginia Kidney Transplant Program, Charleston, West Virginia, USA
- 2008-2010 Full-time Professor Attending Staff, Department of Urology, Medical College, NTU, and NTU Hospital
- 2003-2008 Full-time Associate Professor Attending Staff, Department of Urology, Medical College, NTU, and NTU Hospital
urologic robotic and laparoscopic surgery; kidney transplantation
- The American Urologic Association, the Society of Endourology, the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons , and the American Society for Transplant Surgeon.
Research & Publications
As of 11/26/2017, Dr. Chueh has reported the financial relationships with the companies listed below. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Fiduciary Role. Dr. Chueh serves in a fiduciary capacity, such as an elected officer, director or chief medical officer, for the following companies or other entities:
- Taiwan Minimally Invasive Surgery Research Foundation
200 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||4.9|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
6 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2017
again, totally satisfied
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2017
Dr. Shih Chieh J. Chuch showed a high level of commitment and concern for all of the post procedure complications.
Reviewed on Jun 6, 2017
I have left every visit with a clear understanding of what to expect in recovery or the next visit.
Reviewed on May 16, 2017
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2017
Dr. Chueh and his staff are outstanding. After two biopsies I have tremendous respect and confidence in their team.
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2017
See prior comments. Dr. Chueh went out of his way to help us understand and be informed about the recommended procedure and issue at hand.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.