Treatment & Services
- Benign Prostate Surgery
- Bladder Tumor Biopsy And Resection
- Kidney And Ureteral Reconstruction
- Laparoscopic and Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopy
- Nerve-sparing Prostatectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate
- Radical Nephrectomy: Laparoscopic Or Open
- Radical Orchiectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of The Prostate)
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adrenal Tumors
- Benign Prostatic Enlargement (BPH)
- Bladder Cancer
- Elevated PSA
- Hydrocele | Spermatocele
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney donation
- Kidney Stones
- Penile Cancer
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Failure
- Renal Pelvis Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Testicular Cancer
- Ureteral Cancer
- Ureteropelvic Junction (UPJ) Obstruction
- Urethral Strictures & Urinary Fistulas
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urologic Oncology And Stone Disease
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Medical School - National Taiwan University College of Medicine
Graduate - National Taiwan University
Fellowship - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Houston, TX USA
Residency - National Taiwan University Hospital
Medical School - Taipei Medical College
Undergraduate - Taipei Medical College
Internship - National Taiwan University Hospital
- 2013-present Staff, Center for Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- 2009- present Clinical Professor of Surgery (Urology) at Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University.
- 2010~2012 Primary Surgeon, Cleveland Clinic-Charleston/ Charleston Area Medical Center, West Virginia Kidney Transplant Program, Charleston, West Virginia, USA
- 2009-2010 Medical Director & Primary Surgeon Cleveland Clinic-Charleston/ Charleston Area Medical Center, West Virginia Kidney Transplant Program, Charleston, West Virginia, USA
- 2008-2010 Full-time Professor Attending Staff, Department of Urology, Medical College, NTU, and NTU Hospital
- 2003-2008 Full-time Associate Professor Attending Staff, Department of Urology, Medical College, NTU, and NTU Hospital
urologic robotic and laparoscopic surgery; kidney transplantation
- The American Urologic Association, the Society of Endourology, the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons , and the American Society for Transplant Surgeon.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 12/17/2016, Dr. Chueh has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
216 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||4.9|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
5 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jun 6, 2017
I have left every visit with a clear understanding of what to expect in recovery or the next visit.
Reviewed on May 16, 2017
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2017
Dr. Chueh and his staff are outstanding. After two biopsies I have tremendous respect and confidence in their team.
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2017
See prior comments. Dr. Chueh went out of his way to help us understand and be informed about the recommended procedure and issue at hand.
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2016
I couldn't ask for better technical expertise, care, attention, communication. It's all been remarkable.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.