Treatment & Services
- Alternatives To Hysterectomy
- Cervical Polypectomy
- Endometrial Biopsy
- In-Office Pelvic Ultrasound
- Menstrual Disorders, Fibroids and Hysteroscopic Services
- Preventive Medicine
- Specialty Women's Health
- Women's Health
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy (ERT)
- Genital Warts
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Menstrual Disorders
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Post-Menopausal Bleeding
- Primary Care
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vulvar Disorders
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Residency - George Washington University Hospital
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Washington, DC USA
Internship - George Washington University Hospital
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Washington, DC USA
Medical School - Boston University School of Medicine
Boston, MA USA
Undergraduate - Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT USA
- Accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Section of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Founding Physician, Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Board of Trustees, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, 2009-2010
- Medical Director, West Palm Beach, 2011 -
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Alternatives to hysterectomy, abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, in-office ultrasound and Essure
Awards & Honors
- Physician of Vision, Women's Professional Staff Association, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2006
- Discovery Health CME program, "Pelvic Health: Optimizing Care," national broadcast, March and April 2008
- Physician of Achievement, Women's Professional Staff Association, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2009
- Best Doctors In America, 2009
- Dept. of Gynecology Ranked 38th in the United States, US News and World Report Annual Rating of Hospitals
- Physician of the Year, Women's Professional Staff Association, Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2012
- Castle Connelly, Top Docs 2008 - 2012 and 2014
Innovations & Patents
- Invented and investigated a test called Contrast Infusion Sonogram. The data has been published, and this test has been in use as a confirmation test for Essure here at Cleveland Clinic since 2006, and in several other facilities around the country. In addition, I have been active in developing a protocol for Essure confirmation with utlrasound only.
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Board of Trustees
- American Medical Group Association
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- North American Menopause Society
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 8/10/2016, Dr. Connor has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
126 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.7|
|Knows Medical History||4.4|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.7|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.1|
6 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2017
I made the appointment with an idea that I might have a yeast infection and the provider said it didn't look like an infection, but she didn't take any samples or swabs to test. I went to Planned Parenthood the next day and it was determined I did have a yeast infection and was prescribed the appropriate medication. It just felt like she should have at least tested for something.
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2016
Dr. Connor provides me with excellent medical care. She is always on her "A" game. Thorough & accurate in her exams and treatments. The best doctor I have ever had.
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2016
Dr. Viviane Connor explained about the 'My Chart' process. This is a great tool for patient and doctor follow-up communications and test results.
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2016
My mammo was abnormal and Dr. Connor never called me. I thought that was unprofessional. I was very worried and she should have known.
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2016
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2016
Great experience here.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.