Treatment & Services
- Aneurysm Surgery - Lower Extremities
- Aneurysm Surgery - Upper Extremity
- Angioplasty/Stenting for Mesenteric Artery Stenosis
- Angioplasty/Stenting for Renal Artery Stenosis
- Angioplasty/Stenting of PAD
- Angioplasty/Stenting of Subclavian Artery
- Angioplasty/Stenting of Vertebral Artery
- Aorta Center
- Aorta Graft
- Aorta Surgery
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortofemoral Bypass Grafting
- Atherectomy for Peripheral Artery Disease
- Atherosclerosis Surgery
- Bypass Surgery for Venous Disease
- Carotid Artery Aneurysm Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid-Subclavian Bypass
- Complex Aorta Surgery
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Embolization of Arteriovenous Malformations
- Endovascular Aorta Treatment - Abdominal
- Endovascular Aorta Treatment - Thoracic
- Endovascular Repair - Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Repair Of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Repair of Renal Artery Aneurysm
- Endovascular Surgery
- Endovenous Laser Therapy
- First Rib Resection
- High Risk Reoperation Surgery
- IVC Filter Placement
- Medical Management of PAD
- Minimally Invasive Aortic Surgery
- Non-invasive Testing for Vascular Disease
- Pediatric Vascular Procedures
- Repair of Venous Aneurysms
- Resection of Congenital Vascular Lesions
- Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery (SEPS)
- Surgery for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Surgery for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Upper Extremity Surgery
- Vascular Surgery Department
- Vascular Tests
- Vein Ablation
- Venous Angioplasty/Stenting
- Venous Thrombolysis
- Venous Valve Transplant
- Vertebral Artery Surgery
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Carotid Artery Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Iliac Artery Aneurysm
- Infected Grafts
- Renal Artery Aneurysm
- Renal Artery Disease
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Visceral Artery Aneurysms
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Fellowship - University of Michigan Medical Center
Ann Arbor, MI USA
Residency - University of Rochester-Strong Memorial Hospital
Rochester, NY USA
Internship - University of Rochester-Strong Memorial Hospital
Rochester, NY USA
Medical School - University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
Rochester, NY USA
Undergraduate - University of Rochester
Rochester, NY USA
- American College of Surgeons Faculty Research Fellowship
- Vascular Cures, Wylie Scholar Award in Vascular Surgery
- Surgery - Vascular Surgery
Aortic aneurysms, thoracic outlet syndrome, aorta surgery, aorta graft, endovascular aorta treatment - thoracic, aortic dissection, endovascular aorta treatment - abdominal, endovascular repair - vascular disease, endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms, minimally invasive aortic surgery, surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society
- International Society for Endovascular Specialists
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 3/19/2016, Dr. Eagleton has reported the financial relationships with the companies listed below. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Consulting and/or Speaking. Dr. Eagleton receives fees of $5,000 or more per year as a paid consultant, speaker or member of an advisory committee for the following companies:
- Bolton Medical Inc.
- Centerline Biomedical, Inc.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
125 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||4.9|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
9 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2016
Simply THE BEST.
Reviewed on Dec 9, 2016
Reviewed on Dec 9, 2016
All done quite professionally with extreme care and thoughtfulness.
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2016
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2016
This is by far the most caring, compassionate, & professional staff & hospital I have ever dealt with.
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2016
Excellent experience as knew was in good hands with all.
Reviewed on May 28, 2016
Reviewed on May 13, 2016
I have had excellent communication, care and overall relationship with my doctor. I feel I am special, I am cared for and most importantly being treated by an excellent and knowledgeable physician. I have a chronic illness and this tule of treatment and support gives me confidence as well as being able to live a normal life.
Reviewed on May 6, 2016
I have a condition that is being treated with the greatest level of care.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.