Treatment & Services
- Acute Care Medicine
- Cardiovascular Health
- Challenges and Choices of Aging
- Complete Physical Examinations
- Comprehensive Care Of The Adult Patient
- Diagnosing Asthma
- General Internal Medicine
- Heart Failure Management
- Home Nebulizer
- Internal Medicine
- Men's Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Outpatient Care
- Pap Test
- Peak Flow Meter
- Presurgical Testing and Assessment
- Preventive Medicine
- Reproductive Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Treating Asthma With Bronchodilators
- Women's Health
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Abdominal Pain
- Addison's Disease
- Adult Medicine
- Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Atherosclerosis (vascular)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy (ERT)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- High Cholesterol
- Hypertension - High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Infections
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Urinary Tract Infection
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Residency - South Pointe Hospital
Warrensville Heights, OH USA
Internship - South Pointe Hospital
Warrensville Heights, OH USA
Medical Education - Kansas City Univ.of Medicine & Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
Kansas City, MO USA
Undergraduate - John Carroll University
University Heights, OH USA
- Became part of a panel who spoke with President Bush about Electronic Health Records in 2005 (when he chose Cleveland Clinic as one of the sites to roll out his plan to facilitate the implementation of Electronic Health Records for most Americans by 2014).
- Member, American Osteopathic Association's Board of Trustees (since 2005)
- Member, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' American Health Information Community's Electronic Health Record Workgroup, 2007
- Internal Medicine
Preventive Medicine, Population Health Management, Medical Education
Awards & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists,1994
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, 2013
- Life Member, National Registry of Who's Who, 2001
- Cleveland Magazine: "Top Docs," 2002-2013
- Northern Ohio Live: "Best Doctors in Cleveland," 2002-2008
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine: Honorary Alumnus, 2006
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine- Phillips Medal of Public Service, 2011
- American Osteopathic Association, Board of Trustees, 2005-Present
- American College of Osteopathic Internists, Board of Directors, 2004-2007
- Ohio Osteopathic Association, President, 2000
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine, Past-President
- American Osteopathic Academy of Medical Informatics
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 12/31/2018, Dr. Juhasz has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
89 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Knows Medical History||4.6|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.6|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
5 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2019
Dr. Juhasz is a true professional. He asked me how I was doing and listened intently to me. would recommend to everyone.
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2019
Excellent Doctor , took his time with me and answered all my questions.
Reviewed on May 30, 2019
Over the past twenty years Dr. Juhasz has always been very through and sincerely interested in my continuing good health.
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2018
Dr. Juhasz is a tremendous asset to the Cleveland Clinic and his staff assistant, Kelly (?) was very professional and put me at ease.
Reviewed on Dec 4, 2018
THE DOCTOR IS MOST CARING AND LISTENS TO YOU YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WOULDN'T GO TO ANYONE ELSE
© 2019 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.