Treatment & Services
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Adult Dialysis Access
- Aneurysm Surgery - Traditional Open Surgery
- Angioplasty/Stenting for Mesenteric Artery Stenosis
- Angioplasty/Stenting for Renal Artery Stenosis
- Angioplasty/Stenting of PAD
- Angioplasty/Stenting of Subclavian Artery
- Angioplasty/Stenting of Vertebral Artery
- Aorta Graft
- Aorta Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Open Repair And Endovascular Repair
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortofemoral Bypass Grafting
- Atherectomy for Peripheral Artery Disease
- Atherectomy For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Atherosclerosis Surgery
- Balloon Angioplasty For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Bypass Surgery
- Bypass Surgery for Atherosclerosis/PAD/PVD
- Bypass Surgery for Venous Disease
- Carotid Artery Aneurysm Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid-Subclavian Bypass
- Clinical Trials
- Complex Aorta Surgery
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Dialysis Access Procedures
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Embolization of Arteriovenous Malformations
- Embolization of Carotid Body Tumors
- Endovascular Aorta Treatment - Abdominal
- Endovascular Aorta Treatment - Thoracic
- Endovascular Repair Of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Repair Of Carotid Artery Disease
- Endovascular Repair Of Lower Extremity Ischemia
- Endovascular Repair Of Renal And Mesenteric Disease
- Endovascular Repair of Renal Artery Aneurysm
- Endovascular Surgery
- Endovascular Treatment of Lower Extremity Artery Disease
- Endovenous Laser Therapy
- Endovenous Surgery For Varicose Veins
- Endovenous Thermal Ablation
- First Rib Resection
- In Situ Revascularization
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- IVC Filter Placement
- Lazer Atherectomy For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Lazer Treatment Of Varicose Veins
- Medical Management of PAD
- Mesenteric Stents
- Minimally Invasive Aortic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Non-invasive Testing for Vascular Disease
- Pediatric Dialysis Access
- Pediatric Vascular Procedures
- Percutaneous Interventions For Vascular Disease
- Renal Stents
- Repair Of Aortic Aneurysms And Dissections
- Repair of Venous Aneurysms
- Resection of Carotid Body Tumors
- Resection of Congenital Vascular Lesions
- Retrieval Of Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- Screening and Testing
- Stents For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery (SEPS)
- Surgery for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Surgery for Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Surgery for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Surgical Bypass for Visceral Ischemic Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Decompression
- Thrombolytic Therapy For Arterial Disease
- Thrombolytic Therapy For Venous Disease
- Vascular Surgery Department
- Vascular Surgery Section
- Vascular Surgery Services
- Vascular Tests
- Vein Ablation
- Vein Ligation and Stripping
- Vena Cava Filters
- Venous Angioplasty/Stenting
- Venous Stents
- Venous Thrombolysis
- Venous Valve Transplant
- Vertebral Artery Surgery
- Visceral Artery Aneurysm Surgery
- Visceral Ischemic Endarterectomy
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aorta Disease
- Aortic Occlusion (blockage)
- Axillary Artery Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
- Iliac Artery Aneurysm
- Infected Grafts
- Leg Circulation Problems
- May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS)
- Mesenteric Arteries Occlusive Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Popliteal Artery Aneurysms
- Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome
- Renal Artery Disease
- Splenic Artery Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vertebral Artery Disease
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Vascular Surgery Integrated
Cleveland, OH USA
Internship - Medical College of Georgia
Augusta, GA USA
Medical Education - Medical College of Georgia
Augusta, GA USA
Undergraduate - University of Georgia
Athens, GA USA
Aortic aneurysm repair, aorto-iliac occlusive disease, thoracic outlet syndrome, popliteal artery entrapment, carotid artery disease, peripheral artery disease, venous disease, dialysis access
Awards & Honors
- 2016-2018 Vascular Surgery Program Education Officer
2013 Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
2010 Medical College of Georgia Dean’s Summer Research Fellowship
2009 University of Georgia Center for Undergraduate Research Opportunities Scholar
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 4/4/2022, Dr. Rowse has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
160 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
17 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2022
Doctor was impressive!!
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2022
*Dr. Rowse was amazing! Very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I felt like I could trust him 100%.
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2022
My test went smoothly by a friendly and competent technician. There was only a short wait between my test and talking with Dr. Rowse. He's always very personable and very professional. I was very pleased with how the whole appointment went.
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2022
Excellent doctor - very caring & listens to your feeling. Best dr. I ever had. Very personable.
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2022
Absolutely love Dr Rowse and Cleveland Clinic! Outstanding care
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2022
A "Big Thank You" to Dr. Rowse and his staff.
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2022
Again, Dr. Rowse's thoughtful decisions were greatly appreciated.... Not rushing quick surgery... He is a great doctor!! I will highly recommend Dr. Rowse to others.
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2022
Still haven't heard from Dr. Rowse. He is supposed to call and let me know how we are going to proceed
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2022
Dr Rowse and his team during all of my visits, and during my 2 overnight stays for thoracic outlet surgery were outstanding, professional, but at the same time, personable. Every staff member I came in contact with, including the food service and housekeeping personnel, were friendly and helpful.
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2022
Dr rowse is amazing, friendly, professional. I have already recommended him to people I know with possible issues related to his specialty.
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2022
The Cleveland clinic has a top notch facility. Dr Rowse and his staff are very prompt and very thorough. His technicians are beyond good. They go the extra mile to get what the doctor needs for the best care for his patient. Dr Rowse himself and his staff are very thorough and listen to my concerns
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2022
Dr Rowse and his staff are very thorough. They listen to my concerns and questions to give me the best care possible
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2022
We had great confidence in Dr Rowse and felt we could trust in his expertise!! He was awesome!
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2022
The initial feedback from the resident was different from the doctor's which was not as positive
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2022
*Dr. Rowse and his team are fantastic!
Reviewed on May 24, 2022
Unfortunately I did not get the answers I was looking for, but, I felt better and can move on knowing that the best of the best evaluated my situation. And gave a suggestion to help me. I have seen multiple physicians and no one gave me the suggestion the vascular surgeon gave me. Anything is worth a try. Thank you!
Reviewed on Apr 14, 2022
Dr. Rouse was extremely professional and pleasant in discussing my condition.
© 2023 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.