Treatment & Services
- Cognitive-behavioral Treatment
- Coping With General & Medical Illness And Specific Medical Illness
- Coping with Grief
- Coping with Loss
- General Psychotherapy
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Adult
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
- A member of the Cleveland Clinic Akron General medical staff since 1994.
Chief of Psychology at Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Director of Post-Doctoral Health Psychology Fellowship at CCAG.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)