Treatment & Services
- Blood Tests
- Laboratory Tests
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Calcium Disorders
- Conn's Syndrome
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Graves' Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Parathyroid Disease Description
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Prolactin Excess States
- Reactive hypoglycemia
- Thyroid Disease
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
- Training in outpatient endocrine procedure (i.e. thyroid ultrasound and nodule biopsy, DEXA readings - Clinical Fellow, Division of Endocrinology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center).
- Joined Akron Cleveland Clinic Akron General. 2018.
- Fellowship - Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Pittsburgh, PA. 2018.
- Residency - Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinical Akron General. Akron, OH. 2016.
- Medical Education - University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine, Philippines Manila. 2011.
- Undergraduate - University of the Philippines Manila, 2006.
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
Awards & Honors
- Co-Chief Resident, Department of Internal Medicine , Cleveland Clinic Akron General 2015-2016.
- Academic/ College Scholar - University of the Philippines Manila, 2011.
- Most outstanding Intern in the Department of Pediatrics and Orthopedics - University of Philippines Manila 2011.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Thyroid Association
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Endocrine Society
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)