Treatment & Services
- Abdominal Surgery
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Arm Lift
- Benign Soft Tissue Tumor Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Body Lift
- Body Sculpting
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- Breast Implant Exchange
- Breast Lift
- Cancer Center
- Chemical Peels
- Chest Wall Surgery
- Cosmetic Botox Injections
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Abdomen
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Body
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Breast
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Face
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Destruction Of Skin Tags
- Diep Flaps
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Ear Reconstruction
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Reconstruction
- Fat Injections
- General Plastic Surgery
- Hair Removal Laser
- Hand Reconstruction
- Hernia Open Repair Surgery
- Injectables And Fillers For Facial Rejuvenation
- Jaw Reconstruction
- Keloid Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Enhancement
- Lymph Nodes - Armpit & Neck
- Malignant Soft Tissue Tumor Surgery
- Maxillofacial Reconstruction
- Microsurgery of the Hand and Arm
- Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction
- Microvascular Reconstruction
- Microvascular Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Nasal Reconstruction
- Oncoplastic Surgery For Breast Cancer
- Penile Reconstruction
- Penile Surgery-Reconstruction
- Perforator Flaps
- Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Reconstructive Head And Neck Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Face
- Scar Revisions
- Scar Surgery
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Skin Grafting
- Soft Tissue (Sarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Tumor Surgery
- Surgical Dermatology
- Trauma Reconstruction
- Wrinkle Fillers
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Abdominal Hernia
- Abscess - Minor
- Benign Soft Tissue Tumors
- Breast - Malignant Neoplasm
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer - Mass, Lump or Swelling
- Conditions Which Can Be Mistaken for Tumors
- Desmoid Tumor
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Excess Skin After Weight Loss
- Facial Aging
- Facial Trauma
- Flaps for Pressure Ulcers
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hernia - Incisional
- Infected Wounds
- Jaw Fractures
- Lymphedema - Secondary
- Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors
- Mastectomy Defects
- Nasal Fractures
- Neck Lesion
- Neck Mass/swelling
- Nerve Tumors
- Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Sebaceous Cysts
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Tags
- Skin Tears
- Small Breast Size
- Soft Tissue Masses
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Umbilical Hernias
- Ventral Hernia
Is Cleveland Clinic Florida Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Florida locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Henry Ford Hospital
Detroit, MI USA
Residency - Maimonides Medical Center
Brooklyn, NY USA
Medical Education - St George's University
- Staff, Plastic Surgery Director of Plastic Surgery, Ahuja Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland , OH.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Case Western Reserve Medical School, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Plastic Surgery
head and neck reconstruction, chest wall reconstruction, breast reconstruction, microvascular surgery, abdominal wall reconstruction, lower extremity reconstruction, complex oncologic reconstruction, lymphatic surgery, melanoma
Awards & Honors
- Henry Ford Medical Education Research Forum Best Fellow Poster
- Maimonides Medical Center Chief Resident
- Maimonides Medical Center Resident Achievement Award
- St. George’s University School of Medicine Dean’s List
- The American College of Surgeons
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Reconstructive Surgeons
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 9/25/2019, Dr. Ghaznavi has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
41 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
12 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2019
First visit waited over an hour but others more timely and Dr was great
Reviewed on Jun 28, 2019
Dr. Gazbahbi takes time to explain the processes, pros and cons, he is gentle, and very professional.
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2019
Dr. Ghazhavi has a very nice demeanor and cares for his patients well being beyond just his area of medicine.
Reviewed on Jun 7, 2019
Dr. Ghaznavi is wonderful. Not only is he a brilliant and incredibly talented physician and surgeon, but he's amazing human being who clearly cares deeply about his patients.
Reviewed on May 9, 2019
All staff,MD included, were courteous and professional.
Reviewed on Apr 25, 2019
The care provided by Dr Ghaznavi is outstanding!
Reviewed on Apr 10, 2019
Excellent Dr. good bed side manor, easy to talk with, Assistant Francesca also excellent.
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2019
Dr. Ghaznavi is very calm with a kind nature...I appreciate his demeanor
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2019
both Dr. and nurse are so accommodating and made us feel so comfortable, so easy to talk to and making sure things are clear to us.
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2019
I will always highly recommend this physician. he's intelligent, understanding, compassionate and hard working
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2019
Dr Ghaznavi and his assistant work together in excellence
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2019
If I had to choose one word to describe *Dr. Ghaznavi would be compassionate.
© 2020 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.