Treatment & Services
- Bursa Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Exercise Prescription
- Facet Median Nerve Branch Block
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- Interventional Pain Management
- Interventional Spine Procedures
- Joint Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Injections
- Medical Management Of Spinal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Nerve Blocks
- Non Surgical Orthopaedics
- Peripheral Joint Injections
- Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Rehabilitation Services
- Rotator Cuff Pathology
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Spine Medicine
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Steroid Injections
- Ultrasound-guided Procedures
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Aging Spine
- Back and Neck Problems in Athletes
- Back Disorders
- Back Pain
- Back Pain in Athletes
- Back Strains & Sprains
- Brachial Plexus
- Cervical and Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Back Conditions
- Degenerative Spine Disease
- Facet Arthropathy
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foot & Toe Pain
- Gait Dysfunction
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Impingement
- Hip Pain
- Ischial Tuberosity
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Joint Disorders
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Injuries
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Pain
- Spine Wellness
- Stenosis - Spinal
- Trochanteric Bursitis
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
- Dr. Mascarinas graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Biomedical Engineering and induction into the Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society from New Jersey Institute of Technology. She completed her medical degree at the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School where she was inducted into the Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society. She completed her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Harvard Medical School teaching hospitals of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. During her fellowship in Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, she received advanced training in spinal fluoroscopic guided injections and ultrasound-guided injections of peripheral joints, tendons, and bursae. She also received training in the non-operative management of hip disorders like femoroacetabular impingement and hip dysplasia through her rotations at the Hip Preservation Center at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Interventional spine, musculoskeletal medicine, musculoskeletal ultrasound, disc herniation, nonsurgical orthopaedics
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spine Intervention Society
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 2/26/2018, Dr. Mascarinas has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
152 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.7|
|Knows Medical History||4.6|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.7|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.6|
12 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2018
DR mannerism was short and cold. I will not return to see her. Her focus did not include my primary reason for the visit. I came for a second opinion but will not consider her findings as she never reviewed my lumbar MRI
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2018
The Doctor, Dr. Angelie Mascarinas and staff (as well as, All of my respective Doctors, at this Cleveland Clinic Weston location are beyond reproach!! This EXCEPTIONAL establishment is well worth for Commendations and positive accolades for the health care and service provided each time and each visit!! This Cleveland Clinic is the epitome of true Professionals and subject matter experts within their respective fields. Again, I Thank Cleveland Clinic for such a robust team of Dedicated, Compassionate and Intellectual Professionals on Staff. Thank You!!!!
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2018
Dr Mascarinas and her Staff were certain and very thorough to explain my follow-on post treatment, medications, therapies, exercises and home procedures to adhere for a better health outcome. They reconfirmed, if any changes to my health occurred to notify them immediately. Thank You for your concerns!!
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2018
The dedication to care, comfort and ease was notable to allow ease and prevent delays!! My appointment time to seeing the Doctor was almost immediate or instant after self check-in. Absolutely, NO DELAYS!!!
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2018
Dr. A. Mascarinas nurse/assistant "Angie" is an EXCEPTIONAL, Professional, Experienced, Skilled, Intelligent and very pleasant Staff member who needs to be promoted for her attention to detail and thorough explanation to the current visit and post procedures follow ups!! Truly compassionate to the patients needs and concerns. Angie, thoroughly explained and provided follow up questions to present to Dr. Mascarinas regarding my concerns and procedure. Thank You so much Angie!!!
Reviewed on May 10, 2018
I was very satisfied with all the care and attention given to me and my family by my Doctor Angelie Mascarinas and her entire staff.
Reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
The Dr and her nurse were wonderful. All of the support staff I came in contact with were professional and courteous.
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2017
This doctor was very attentive to my needs and concerns and spent the appropriate time with me answering my questions I never felt rushed and truly felt that the doctor had empathy and true concern for my issue.
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2017
Provider not sensitive to my knowledge about my ailment. Not willing to accept my requests.
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2017
Will need future care
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2017
I am very grateful with Dra. Angline Mascarinas for the kind of person, her courtesy and human being.
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2017
Very clear and courteous
© 2018 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.