Treatment & Services
- Aortic Aneurysm Open Repair And Endovascular Repair
- Aortic Aneurysm Stent Repair
- Aortofemoral Bypass Grafting
- Arterial Bypass Grafting
- Atherosclerosis Endarterectomy
- Balloon Angioplasty For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Bypass Surgery for Atherosclerosis/PAD/PVD
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Procedures
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Endovascular Aorta Treatment - Abdominal
- Endovascular Repair - Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Repair Of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Repair Of Lower Extremity Ischemia
- Endovascular Stent Repair
- Endovascular Surgery
- Endovascular Treatment of Carotid Artery Disease
- Endovascular Treatment of Lower Extremity Artery Disease
- Endovenous Surgery For Varicose Veins
- IVC Filter Placement
- Percutaneous Interventions For Vascular Disease
- Percutaneous Lower Extremity Revascularization
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Surgery
- Peripheral Artery Bypass Surgery
- Peripheral Interventions
- Stents For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgery Department
- Vascular Surgery Section
- Vascular Surgery Services
- Vein Ablation
- Venous Access
- Venous Intervention
- Venous Stents
- Venous Thrombolysis
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Aorta Disease
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Arterial Venous Fistula
- Atherosclerosis (vascular)
- Blood Clots
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- End Stage Renal Disease
- Iliac Artery Aneurysm
- Iliac Artery Occlusion (blockage)
- Intermittent Claudication
- Leg Circulation Problems
- Lower Extremity Ulcers
- May-Thurner Syndrome (MTS)
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Popliteal Artery Aneurysms
- Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Rest Pain
- Temporal Arteritis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Disorders
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Leg Ulcers
- Venous Stasis Leg Ulcers
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
New Hyde Park, NY USA
Residency - Monmouth Medical Center
Long Branch, NJ USA
Medical Education - State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
Broooklyn, NY USA
- Surgery - Vascular Surgery
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 4/8/2019, Dr. Kassavin has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
61 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.7|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.6|
4 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2019
The doctor awesome and very considerate.
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2019
should highly recommend this doctor.
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2019
The appointment and physician were very pleasant. Dr. Kassavine, understands and cared about my problem. The appointment and visit were very pleasant. Dr. Kassavine was very thorough and professional, and semmed to
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2019
I felt the physician cared about me as a person, also my problem.
© 2019 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.