Treatment & Services
- Acute Postoperative Pain Management
- Anesthesia Recovery
- General Anesthesia
- Geriatric Anesthesia
- Nerve Blocks
- Orthopedic Surgery Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Pain Medicine
- Regional Anesthesia
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Acute Pain Management
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Management
Cleveland, OH USA
Fellowship - Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Residency - Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Medical School - Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- Anesthesiology Residency, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH. 2008-2011
- Anesthesiology Internship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH. 2007-2008
- Anesthesiology Pre-Internship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH. 2006-2007
- Clinical Externship, Harry S Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital, Columbia, MO. 2005
- Clinical Anesthesiology Fellowship, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India. 2001- 2003
- Residency in Anesthesiology and Critical Care (M.D.), Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India. 1998-2000
- Medical Internship, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India. 1/1996-12/1996
- Medical School (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - M.B.B.S.), Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India. 1991-1995
- Undergraduate - Medical - HMV College, Jalandhar, India. 1988-1990
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA Diplomat)
- Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations of India (D.N.B. Anesthesiology)
- Life Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India, (MNAMS) Anesthesiology
- Doctor of Medicine, Anesthesiology (MD). B.F. University of Health Sciences, India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.). Punjab University, India
Acute Pain Management and Regional Anesthesiology, Acute Post-operative Pain management, Anesthesia for orthopedic procedures, Central Neuraxial and Peripheral Nerve Blocks, Ultrasound guided nerve blocks, Pain Management, General Anesthesia, Anesthesia for major abdominal and vascular procedures, Anesthesia for major Renal and Urologic procedures, Remote Location Anesthesia, Geriatric Anesthesia, Same Day Surgery, Outpatient Surgery, Ambulatory Anesthesia, Innovative ideas in healthcare, Innovative ideas in cost effectiveness/efficiencies/cost reduction, Healthcare management and Information systems, Continuous improvement of EHR/EMR, Peri-Operative Consultation, Pre-Anesthesia Consultation Clinic (PACC), Clinical excellence in Anesthesiology, Patient Safety and Quality Initiatives, Continuous Quality improvement initiatives.
Awards & Honors
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA Diplomate)
- Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations of India (D.N.B. Anesthesiology).
- Diplomat presented by the Honorable Former President of India, Dr APJ .A. Kalam.
- Life Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of India, MNAMS (Anesthesiology)
- Multiple Caregiver Celebrations Awards
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Society for Education in Anesthesia
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- American Medical Association
- Indian Society of Anesthesiologists
- Research Society of Anesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology
- International Society for the Study of Pain
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Society of Anesthesia and Sleep Medicine
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 1/23/2017, Dr. Saini has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.