Respiratory Therapy at Home
Manage your respiratory conditions where it’s most comfortable and convenient — at home. Cleveland Clinic’s licensed respiratory therapists can bring advanced technology and high quality care to you, wherever you live within our Northeast Ohio service area.
- Home oxygen
- Aerosol medications
- CPAP and BiPAP equipment, supplies and training
- Tracheotomy care training
Respiratory equipment and supplies will be delivered directly to your home. A therapist will visit you to teach you how to use them and provide additional technology, if needed, to keep your oxygen levels stable. He or she also will perform tests to verify the best oxygen level for you and assess the safety of your home oxygen environment.
Respiratory Therapy at Home is designed for patients who have conditions, including:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Compromised heart function
- Obstructive sleep apnea
Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Respiratory Therapy at Home?
- Dedicated experienced therapists. Cleveland Clinic’s licensed respiratory therapists are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They’ll check on you regularly to monitor your progress, compliance and safety.
- Coordinated care. We’ll work with your physicians and specialists to continue their care and keep them updated on your progress. Your at-home care is recorded on the same medical record used by your other Cleveland Clinic doctors. And if you need additional medical services, we can arrange them with other Cleveland Clinic providers.
- Accredited and trusted. Our Respiratory Therapy at Home service is Joint Commission accredited.
Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurers cover most Respiratory Therapy at Home services. We will contact your insurer to determine your exact coverage.
Cleveland Clinic’s Respiratory Therapy at Home serves patients throughout Northeast Ohio, in 14 counties: Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit and Trumbull.
Service must be ordered by a physician. Call 216.444.HOME (4663) or toll-free 800.263.0403 for more information.