Helping you obtain cancer information
If your care brings you to Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute, please visit the Patient Resource Center in the northeast corner of the building. It is a place for patients as well as their friends and families to come for cancer information and resources. We have a variety of cancer information on hand. Cancer information available includes:
- Free pamphlets and informational brochures
- Computer terminals that can be used for conducting internet searches
- WiFi access for laptops
- Conference area where you can sit with a nurse and ask questions
- Listings and registrations for support groups and other patient programs
- Listings of resources such as wigs, transportation, and lodging
- The Patient Resource Center is open to help you obtain cancer information
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2016 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.