Cleveland Clinic Administrative Fellowship Program is a proud member of the National Council of Administrative Fellowships (NCAF). We will be participating in the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS) in 2016. NAFCAS is a simplified and streamlined application process for candidates interested in applying to administrative fellowships.
Qualified applicants have a Masters degree (MBA, MHA, MPH, MHSA) or equivalent course work completed from a U.S. based university. Preferred applicants hold a Masters degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME); however, applications from non-CAHME programs will be accepted for review. The 12-month program is a post-graduate training program, beginning immediately upon completion of a healthcare related graduate degree.
Cleveland Clinic does not discriminate in admission, employment, or administration of its programs or activities, on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, religion, creed, color, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ethnicity, ancestry, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cleveland Clinic administers all programs and services without regard to disability, and provides reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
The National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS) will open to applicants on July 19. Please refer to the link below for additional information regarding the application process for NCASCAS:
- NCAF Homepage (includes standardize application dates and overview of Code of Good Practice): http://bit.ly/NCHL_NCAF
- Cover Letter (addressed to Gina Cronin, Program Director)
- Graduate letters of recommendation (one academic and one professional)
- Official graduate school transcript
- Official or unofficial undergraduate transcript
- Two essays (found on NAFCAS site)
- NCAFCAS will be open to applicants on Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Complete applications must be submitted by Monday, October 3, 2016
- Up to six fellows will be selected for 2017-2018 in the 4th quarter of 2016
- Fellowship year begins July 1, 2017 and ends June 30, 2018
Candidates invited to interview on-site will participate in a day-long series of individual and panel meetings with various Cleveland Clinic administrators and executives. Candidates should plan on arriving the day prior to interviews for a tour of the facility and dinner with current and past fellows, the preceptors, and others committed to the success of the Administrative Fellowship Program. Overnight accommodations and full reimbursement for travel expenses will be provided.
Administrative Fellowship Program
Attn: Joan Cook, Education Coordinator
9500 Euclid Avenue TT3-306
Cleveland, OH 44195
Application packets received after October 3, 2016 will not be considered.