Pelvic Floor Disorders Center
Cleveland Clinic Pelvic Floor Disorders Center at Lakewood Hospital offers cutting-edge and traditional procedures under the direction of Marie Fidela Paraiso, MD, a Cleveland Clinic urogynecologist and reconstructive pelvic surgeon.
The Center provides care for women with:
- Urinary urge incontinence
- Urinary retention
- Fecal incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction, including vulvar pain and vaginal constriction
The Center offers sophisticated diagnostic tools such as multichannel urodynamic testing and cystoscopy, as well as office treatments such as transurethral collagen injections and other bulking agents and intramuscular Botox® injections for refractory urge incontinence and levator spasm.
The range of procedures offered at the Pelvic Floor Disorders Center includes:
- Laparoscopic sacral colpopexy
- Traditional repairs with and without graft implantation
- Transobturator and retropubic sling procedures
- Mini-sling procedures
- Laparoscopic uterine suspension
- Laparoscopic Burch colposuspension
- Tension-free vaginal mesh procedures
- Sacral nerve stimulator implantation
- Fistula repair
- Anal sphincter repair
The Center is conveniently located in the Lakewood Hospital Community Health Center, Lakewood Women's Health, 1450 Belle Ave., Suite 310, Lakewood.
For additional information regarding the specialized care or to schedule an appointment, call 216.227.2508.