The Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Clinic provides evaluation and management, including Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) and exercise prescription to patients in our community.
Patients of all ages are served – newborns to geriatrics.
Evaluation and treatment for neuromusculoskeletal function as it influences:
- Newborn feeding problems
- Frequent otitis/eustachian tube dysfunction
- Sports injuries
- Back & Joint pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Headaches & sinus problems
- Difficulty walking
- Abdominal adhesions/scar pain
- Pinched nerves
Drug free management of:
- Sinus congestion
- Neck, Back & joint pain
- Round ligament pain
- Pelvic pain
- Preparation of the body for birth
- Restoring function after birth including bladder problems
For an appointment call 216.491.7888. Our clinic is open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.