Changes are happening at Cleveland Clinic Lakewood. Check this page often for updates on parking and construction details.
Complimentary Valet Service
Available at the following two locations, Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.:
- Cleveland Clinic Lakewood Main Entrance – enter from Belle Avenue
- Community Health Center Main Entrance – enter driveway from St. Charles Avenue
Available at the North Parking Garage (north of Detroit Avenue):
- Free parking voucher given at appointment – ask upon check-in
Emergency Department Parking
Available for ALL patients (including non-ED patients), located off of Belle Avenue., south of Cleveland Clinic Lakewood building.
Look for signage:
- Green parking spaces and signs designate all outpatient parking
- White parking spaces and signs designate Emergency Department parking
- Upon entering, notify security you are a patient and proceed to designated parking area
On street and metered parking is also available on Detroit, Belle, St. Charles, Marlowe and surrounding streets.
Cleveland Clinic Lakewood's primary service area is western Cuyahoga County, primarily the cities of Lakewood, Rocky River, Bay Village, Westlake, Fairview Park, the eastern portion of Lorain County and the western portion of Cleveland (Detroit Shoreway area).