Clinical Pharmacist at Hillcrest Hospital since 2012
- Board-Certified Pediatric Pharmacotherapy Specialist, December 2022
- Board-Certified Critical Care Pharmacist, December 2018
- PGY‐1 Pharmacy Practice Residency 2011, Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital, Mayfield Heights, OH
- Doctor of Pharmacy 2011, Wilkes University School of Pharmacy, Wilkes‐Barre, PA
Areas of Interest
- Infectious disease
- Management of hemodynamics
- ST Segment elevation myocardial infarction following administration of tissue plasminogen activator for acute stroke. Frank S. Rigelsky, PharmD, BCPS; Matthew Nagar, PharmD, BCPS; Julia Kuroski, PharmD, BCCCP; Melissa Raich, PharmD, BCCCP2017 ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting
- Evaluation of Dexmedetomidine Usage in a 500 – Bed Tertiary Care Medical Facility. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear Meeting. December 2011.
- Stroke: Guidelines for Early Management. March 2018.
- Rapid Sequence Intubation: An Overview of Treatment Options. Trauma Lecture Series. December 2016.
- Agents of Toxicity in the Emergency Department. Trauma Lecture Series. June 2014.
- Nausea and Vomiting: A Review of Guidelines and Recommendations. Hillcrest Hospital PPMI Lecture Series. November 2013.
- Anticoagulants: Management of Bleeding in the Setting of Trauma. Trauma Lecture Series. November 2013.
- Rapid Sequence Intubation & Management of Unknown Overdose. Hillcrest Hospital PPMI Lecture Series. June 2013.
- Major Depressive Disorder: A Focus on Treatment Recommendations. Cleveland Clinic Health System Regional Continuing Education Meeting. May 2012.