Dr. Cercek graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Pharmacy program in 2019 and completed a PGY-1 pharmacy practice residency at Hillcrest Hospital in 2020. She is licensed to practice pharmacy by the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy and earned Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy in 2021. Dr. Cercek is currently a clinical pharmacist at Hillcrest Hospital and rotates throughout various areas.
- Doctor of Pharmacy 2019, Northeast Ohio medical University, Rootstown, OH
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency 2020, Hillcrest Hospital, Mayfield Heights, OH
- Board-Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist, 2021
Areas of Interest
- Internal medicine
- Critical care
- Preceptor for IPPE/APPE students
- Preceptor for PGY-1 PPMI rotation
- Hyperlipidemia and cardiovascular risk reduction. Hillcrest Hospital Advanced Practice Nursing/Physician Assistance Continuing Education, March 2020.
- Safety and efficacy of dexmedetomidine in non-intubated patients. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, December 2019
- Pharmacist directed vancomycin quality assurance tool. OCCP, October 2019